For electrical products
Tefal offer a Guarantee as an extra benefit which does not affect customers’ statutory rights. All products are guaranteed by Tefal against mechanical and electrical defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. Your guarantee is only valid if you have a proof of purchase
During the guarantee period Tefal will either repair or replace your product free of charge if it is returned together with your receipt, as proof of purchase, to a Tefal authorised service agent. Always use the original packaging or a storage box to prevent additional damage and also obtain a proof of posting.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and conditions of the guarantee.
• damage caused by misuse or improper handling of the product or not used or maintained in accordance with instructions.
• any glass or porcelain ware incorporated in the product
• damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
• products sold outside the UK and ROI
• usage other than normal domestic use
• normal wear and tear
• damage suffered through overloading, improper use, negligence or accident
• any modification made by the purchaser to the appliance or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
• If the product has not been maintained correctly (eg descaled/cleaned as necessary) according to the instructions of use.
• Consumable items are not covered under the guarantee. They include, but are not limited to, filters, seals, batteries, etc.
Tefal offer a Guarantee as an extra benefit which does not affect consumers’ statutory rights. The handles, body, knobs, lids and fixings of this cookware product are guaranteed from the date of purchase for a period of 12 months against any manufacturing defects. The non-stick coating is guaranteed for the life of the pan against blistering or peeling. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by incorrect use such as overheating, professional use or if the product is knocked or dropped. It does not cover stains, discolouration or scratches on the inside or outside of the product due to normal wear and tear.
During the guarantee period Tefal will endeavour to resolve problems and offer advice but if the product is deemed to be faulty we will either replace the pan (subject to inspection) or you may be redirected back to your point of purchase as your Contract of Sale is always with the retailer. A proof of purchase will be required.
TEFAL guarantees that the non-stick coating complies with regulations covering materials in contact with food.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any statements on this web site.