FASTEO SV6035 Steam Generator Iron Live fast, iron fast
Fasteo produces superb results in no time and offers the perfect balance of comfort and efficiency. The higher steam output promises to remove even the most stubborn creases fast. Featuring a larger water tank than a steam iron, Tefal steam generators allow users to iron for longer without having to stop to refill during a session. Filter cartridges prevent limescale build-up, so users can power through their ironing time after time, with no loss of steam performance.
Combining exceptional speed and convenience, the Fasteo steam generator iron is perfectly suited to the demands of a busy lifestyle. Powerful steam and a large water tank allow Fasteo to deliver faster performance than a standard steam iron. The anti-scale cartridge system provides stress-free and reliable maintenance for longer-lasting performance and the rapid, 2-minute heat-up time means Fasteo is ready-to-go in no time. A ceramic soleplate that delivers effortless glide, combined with outstanding steam performance, brings superb results on a wide variety of garments. Vertical steaming functions are also available for suits, delicate fabrics and even curtains. Featuring cord storage solutions and a compact format, Fasteo adds maximum convenience to the ironing experience.
Fast & convenient ironing
Fasteo promises to remove even the most stubborn creases fast.
Powerful steam for fast and superb ironing results.
Steam boost to iron thick fabrics and remove stubborn creases.
Ceramic soleplate for enhanced gliding.
For easy and safe transport
Steaming that removes creases from delicate fabrics, suits and even curtains.
Easy cord storage
Steam cord easily wraps around the base of the product.
Eco setting to save energy.
Effortless maintenance with filter cartridges included in pack to prevent limescale build-up, so users can power through their ironing time after time, with no loss of steam performance 2 x filter cartridges included in pack
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your body. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model), • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.), • Never clean your iron’s soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The steam is more or less significant depending on the temperature setting of the iron. We advise you to use steam occasionally when the temperature is set low on the iron, otherwise drops of water could appear on your laundry.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Before cleaning, ensure that the appliance is unplugged and that the soleplate and iron rest plate are cold. Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit: Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Cleaning the scale collector: Wait until the appliance has been switched off for at least 1 hour. Remove the scale collector by lifting and rotating the flap a quarter turn. Rinse the scale collector under the tap and put it back on the iron.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model): When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an Approved Service Centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself and take it to an approved repair centre.