With the Simply Invents Tefal blender, you can prepare tasty dishes such as cocktails, cream soups, soups, milkshakes, light pastry... or you can crush ice, grind coffee, grind walnuts and hazelnuts with this 1.25 litre capacity blender.
- The 4 blade knife is ideal for crushing ice.
- Dishes always fresh! The Ice Stick accessory, that must be put in the freezer beforehand and that is fixed in the blender, maintains your dishes fresh while blending them.
- Its glass bowl offers an optimum resistance and can be washed in the dishwasher.
Before using it for the first time, we recommend that you wash all the blender accessories in hot soapy water, taking care not to injure yourself with the blades, which are extremely sharp. It is not necessary to wash the body of the blender before use.
To clean the body of the appliance, first of all unplug it and then wipe it with a damp cloth. To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid. Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
The appliance may not be on a flat, stable surface, the appliance is not stable (foot missing, etc.). The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients. If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
Leak through lid (overflow): • The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use. • The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl. If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl: • Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre. • If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary. • Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact. If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.