Whip up delicious family meals in no time with the Turbo Cuisine electric pressure cooker. Created by express cooking experts* Tefal, this easy-to-use cooker pairs high-speed pressure cooking technology with an ingenious spherical cooking bowl for quick and tasty results. Pressure cooking uses super-hot steam to cook up to 3 times faster†, while the spherical bowl ensures 360° heat circulation so food is more tender and juicy. But Turbo Cuisine is so much more than just a pressure cooker. With 10 automatic cooking programs, this versatile cooker does the work of up to seven cooking appliances‡: a slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, yoghurt maker, and more. That’ll save space in your cupboards! Stew tender meats, steam flaky fish or prepare perfect risotto. You can even bake cakes in it. And it couldn’t be easier to use: simply turn the dial to pick a program, or adjust the time and temperature to customise a recipe. You can also delay the cooking start time, so your food’s ready when you are. In need of inspiration? The free Tefal app has you covered, with 150+ recipes to keep mealtimes exciting. No need to pot-watch; just pop your ingredients in the bowl, select a program then let Turbo Cuisine get on with the cooking, while you get on with your day. It will even keep your food warm until you’re ready to eat. Keeping it spotless is simple, too: the 4.8L non-stick bowl wipes clean, and the steam basket, measuring cup, rice spoon and ladle can all go straight in the dishwasher. Job done. *Groupe SEB, an expert in pressure cooking – launched first traditional pressure cooker in 1953 †Up to 3 times faster compared to traditional cookware using gas or electric stove ‡Pressure cooker, Dutch oven, slow cooker, rice cooker, yoghurt maker, steamer, and egg cooker
Up to 3X faster compared to traditional cookware using gas or electric stove
The application has rich content and requires a stable Wi-Fi connection to download correctly. If your application does not download correctly, delete it and try to download again when you have a more stable Wi-Fi connection. During initial installation, the download may take several minutes while the application saves all the photos on your Smartphone or tablet.
Your application uses notifications to alert you at the end of cooking times using a beep. If you want to turn off this signal, simply deactivate it in your tablet or Smartphone. You may also disable sounds in the parameter settings for notifications on your telephone or tablet.
Your application uses notifications to alert you when your cooking is finished but also to let you know when new content (information, recipe...) is available. If you wish, you can disable them from your smartphone settings.
Once you have completed your search, specific filters make it easier for you to find the recipes that meet your needs.
The customizable filter: • Click on "Filter" in order to sort the recipes according to the type of dish (starter, main course, dessert), the time it takes to make the recipe, the minimum rating, their themes (or packs)... • You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community.
Sorting recipes: Once you have made a search, you can sort your recipes by popularity, rating, age or alphabetical order.
The app is no longer compatible on Android versions 4.4.4 or lower, because of reinforced data security.
As far as possible, we recommend that you update your device to a higher Android version or use another compatible device.
Updates will not only allow you to enjoy a richer experience with new features and compatibility with the latest technology, but will also protect you against possible security vulnerabilities that have been fixed in the latest versions.
Choose the "My Universe" tab in the navigation bar, then select the booklet you wish to modify or delete. Click on the pencil at the top right of the screen, then select the action you are looking for ("Delete booklet", "Rename booklet" or "Delete recipes").
It is important to select your product in the app in order to find the right recipes for that product. This way, the app will suggest hundreds of ideal recipes. It will also let you add your accessories and access the associated recipes.
There is no standby mode on your product. To stop a program anytime during the cooking process, press the start / stop button for 3 seconds. If you are not planning to use your appliance within the next hour, simply unplug it.
Rotative knob: you can switch from one program to another by turning the rotative knob and launch the program by short-pressing the start / stop button.
To stop a program anytime during the cooking, you just need to press the start / stop button during 3 seconds.
To adjust the temperature or the time of your program, first turn the rotative knob to select your program, then press the thermometer or timer buttons to adjust the settings. Turn the knob to the right to increase the cooking time or temperature, turn the knob to the left to decrease (if "Auto" is displayed on the screen, it means that the program's temperature or time are already optimized and therefore are not adjustable). When the temperature and time are adjusted to your desire, you can launch the cooking program by pressing the start / stop button.
To launch a delayed start, turn the rotative knob to select your program, adjust your temperature and time if needed, and press the button showing a little clock on the top right of the panel to set a delayed start. The small orange light lights on to indicate that the delayed start is on. Turn the knob to adjust the delayed start duration, and then press the start / stop button to launch the cooking program. The cooking phase will start when the delayed start time has elapsed.
• The filling level of the bowl must never exceed the MAX level. • For food that may expand during cooking (rice, seeds, lentils, peas, etc.), do not fill the bowl beyond half its maximum capacity. • The bowl should always be filled with a minimum of 200 ml of liquid.
! Don't put your hands near the steam exhaust! It is possible that a slight flow of steam may escape from the back of the appliance during cooking.
• The required amount of water varies depending on the recipe and cooking time. • Always use a minimum of 200 ml of liquid. • Place the steam basket in the bowl and make sure that the food does not touch the lid.
! Do not put your hands near the steam exhaust! It is possible that a slight flow of steam may escape from the back of the appliance during decompression phase.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre
• Check that the silicone gasket is properly placed. • Check that the lid is in proper position for closing (align the small arrow and lock the lid clockwise). • Check for foreign bodies between the bowl and the heating plate. Remove the bowl and check that the heating plate, the central element and the underside of the bowl are clean. Also check that the central element can move freely. • The bowl may be deformed (after an impact, fall...). The bowl must be changed at an authorised service centre.
• This is normal, the odour will disappear completely after a few uses. • For a quick removal of the smell, you can put 0.5 liter of water, one cup of white vinegar and 2 slices of lemon in the cooking bowl, and launch a steam program for 10 minutes. • Be sure to thoroughly clean the items listed in the instructions: cooking vessel, metal lid, before re-using your appliance.
• The silicone gasket in the lid is not in the proper position. In this case, let the appliance fully cool down, check the silicone gasket position, replace it properly if needed. • The safety valve and pressure release valve may be clogged, or not in the proper position. In this case, let the appliance fully cool down, check the valves position and make sure they are clean, then replace it properly. • If the problem persists after this check, take your product to an approved service centre.
The lid is not in the proper position. According to the cooking program selected, the lid needs to be fully locked, closed but not locked, or fully opened. Please refer to your user manual to check which lid position is suitable for each cooking program.