Looking for a quicker and easier way to iron? Upgrade your steam iron to the Tefal Express Compact Anti-Scale SV7130 steam generator iron. Its 6 bar pump produces up to 130g/min continuous steam – up to three times more than a steam iron* – plus an extra-powerful steam boost of up to 360g/min to cut through stubborn creases fast. You can also use this boost for vertical steaming curtains, upholstery and hanging garments, too. Our patented removable Scale Collector – the best collector for capturing scale in the iron** – makes descaling is quick and easy. Just pull out the collector and rinse it under the tap to keep your Tefal steam generator iron going strong; no filter cartridges, no fuss. You can also flush scale out of your iron manually to maintain its performance: simply fill the water tank and press the anti-scale button for 3 seconds. The new super-smooth Xpress Glide ceramic soleplate means ironing takes less effort and this steam generator is so simple to set up: just press to set the temperature to suit the fabric you’re ironing and, when the thermostat light goes out, you’re good to go! Express Compact Anti-Scale also has a 1.7L removable water tank for up to 2 hours of continuous use and easy refills under the tap, Eco Mode to cut energy use by up to 20%*** without compromising performance, and automatic shut-off after 8 minutes for peace of mind. Plus, the easy-carry lock, cord compartment and compact size make it a breeze to store.
Time saving: Powered by a 6 bar pump, Express Compact Anti-Scale produces up to three times more continuous steam* to cut your ironing time and achieve perfect results.
Steam on demand: The super-powerful boost gives you a shot of up to 360g of steam a minute when you need it. It’s great for tackling stubborn creases and thick fabrics, as well as vertical steaming.
Hassle-free maintenance: The best Scale Collector to capture scale in the iron**, plus a manual flush system, make descaling quick and easy to ensure lasting steam power and easy crease removal.
Easier ironing: Our Xpress Glide ceramic soleplate slides effortlessly over any fabric, so you can glide through ironing with ease, while manual controls make this Tefal steam generator iron simple to use.
Convenient features: It’s got a 1.7L removable tank for up to 2 hours' use and easy refills, an energy-saving Eco Mode***, auto-off feature for peace of mind, carry lock for portability and cord storage.
*vs a traditional steam iron
*Compared to a traditional steam iron **Versus Top 50 bestselling steam generators, Europe – March 2018 ***-20% compared with energy use at maximum output level
A 6 bar pump pressure for faster ironing
Auto-off, carry lock, cord compartment and compact design for safe and easy storage
HIGHLY COMPACT FRAME
Designed for maximum convenience and ease, the compact frame has a smaller footprint than a sheet of A4 paper.
New Xpress Glide ceramic soleplate for fast and effortless ironing
1.7L water tank for up to 2 hours’ ironing; removable for easy tap refills
Energy-saving Eco Mode to cut energy use by up to 20%***
SUPERB RESULTS IN NO TIME
6 bars pump pressure and a 130 g/minute continuous steam output deliver fast ironing results on all fabrics.
Steam on demand
Up to 360g/min steam boost to smooth stubborn creases and for vertical steaming
FAST 2-MINUTE HEAT-UP TIME
With a fast 2-minute heat-up, get your steaming sessions up and running in no time.
No-Setting system for total safety
Effortless, worry-free ironing on any fabric with No-Setting technology: one perfect combination of steam and temperature, for 100% safe ironing results with no risk of burning.
Repairable for 10 years
Designed for easy repair at the lowest cost for 10 years; fast delivery of parts to 6500 repair centres worldwide
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model). • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.). • Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The steam is more or less significant depending on the temperature setting of the iron. We advise you to use steam occasionally when the temperature is set low on the iron, otherwise drops of water could appear on your laundry.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Before cleaning, ensure that the appliance is unplugged and that the soleplate and iron rest plate are cold. Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit: Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Cleaning the scale collector: Wait until the appliance has been switched off for at least 1 hour. Remove the scale collector by lifting and rotating the flap a quarter turn. Rinse the scale collector under the tap and put it back on the iron.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model): When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an approved service centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre